Control Panel - Contents: Zope system controls
This view displays information about the Zope process and
allows you to restart and/or shutdown Zope.
- The version of Zope, the type of the release
(binary/source), the Python version, and the platform the
binaries were compiled on.
- The Python version that Zope is using.
- The type of machine Zope is running on.
- The filesystem path of the core Zope software.
- The filesystem path where Zope loads add-on
- The filesystem path where Zope stores data and
- The PID of the Zope process.
- How long the Zope process has been running.
- Provides access to the database
management functions such as packing and cache management.
- Provides access to version management
functions, including version commit and abort.
- Provides access to management functions
for installed Zope Products.
- Shutsdown the Zope process. Important: You will
not be able to access Zope through the web after shutting it
- Restarts Zope. This control will only appear if Zope
is running under daemon control or as a win32 service. Note: It
may take a few moments until the Zope comes back up after being
following link to your bookmarks/favorites and use it to restart
any Zope site: (Restart Zope).